Crisis Anticipation Refresher Session
The Start Fund team has scheduled a series of training on the different stages of the Start Fund Alert Cycle in the course of 2022 in order to:
• Support and encourage our members’ access to the Start Fund.
• Increase the effectiveness and quality of Start Fund projects.
• Collect feedback from members on how we can adapt and improve the Start Fund process.
This session will look at:
• What is Crisis Anticipation?
• How to access anticipatory funding through Start Fund and the support Start Network offers
• Types of situations that are eligible for crisis anticipation alerts
• Risk analysis and examples of good forecasting
• Activities which mitigate and prevent loss
• Resources for writing a anticipation alert note
• Opportunities for your organisation to access funding for risk analysis, tools, training and other resources to support you to act in anticipation
This session will take place in English with French interpretation.
Register in advance for this meeting here