Bond Conference 2017
Attracting over a thousand people, the Bond Annual Conference brings together diverse organisations and thinkers to share ideas and discuss emerging trends in the international development and humanitarian sectors.
20-21 March 2017
QEII Centre, London, UK
In this time of unprecedented change, this two-day conference will challenge your thinking and stimulate debate around crucial current issues. You’ll be inspired to take new approaches in your work to make a real difference while tackling the challenges facing the NGO sector.
Hear from a range of high profile speakers, including Rt Hon Priti Patel MP, British Council chief executive Sir Ciarán Devane, and Norwegian Refugee Council secretary general Jan Egeland.
Sessions are divided into six strands:
- Implement: optimise processes and streamline operations
- Inspire: digitalisation, a changing civil society environment and effective leadership
- Invest: funding, alternative financing and diversifying income from donors and government
- Innovate: fostering a culture of innovation, alternative business models and how to scale up
- Influence: the latest issues affecting policy and advocacy, including Brexit, climate change and SDGs
- Impact: measure and make real impact, as well as the importance of transparency
Find out more and book using the link below.