LIVE DEBATE: Reflections on the implications of the COVID-19 pandemic for humanitarian response
HERE (Humanitarian Exchange and Research Centre) is an independent think tank whose mission it is to close the gap between policy and humanitarian practice. On 8 April, they will be hosting an online debate on the implications of the COVID-19 pandemic for humanitarian response (12:00 BST/13:00 CET).
- Cécile Aptel, International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- Christina Bennett, Start Network
- Ed Schenkenberg, HERE-Geneva
- Kostas Moschochoritis, INTERSOS
- Raphaël Gorgeu, Médecins Sans Frontières