Start Network welcomes 12 new members
The Start Network is delighted to welcome 12 new members, taking it to 39 members in 14 countries.
The new members are based in Palestine, UK, Netherlands, France, Senegal, Mexico, Ireland, Bangladesh and Jordan. Existing members are also based in Germany, Kenya, Norway, Pakistan, USA. The new members are:
- PARC, registered in Palestine and working in Palestine (Gaza / West Bank)
- Mines Advisory Group (MAG), registered in the UK and working in 15 countries in Africa, Asia, Middle East
- Dorcas Aid, registered in Netherlands and working in 14 countries incl Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa
- ACTED, registered in France and working in 35 countries
- World Jewish Relief, registered in the UK and working in 19 countries in Eastern Europe, Africa, Asia
- ALIMA, registered in France / Senegal and working in 8 countries in Africa + Haiti & interested in the Middle East
- CADENA, registered in Mexico and working in Mexico
- Doctors of the World, registered in the UK and working in 80 countries
- Trocaire, registered in Ireland and working in 17 countries in Africa, Asia, Latin America, Middle East
- Caritas, registered in Bangladesh and working in Bangladesh
- Solidarites International, registered in France and working in 20 countries
- Arab Renaissance for Democracy and Development (ARDD-Legal Aid), registered in Jordan and working in Jordan
New members will be officially welcomed at the Start Network Annual Conference on Wednesday 11 May 2016.