Quarterly Learning Brief: Apr-Jun 2021
08 July 2021
This quarterly one-page brief summarises some of Start Network’s key learning from April to June 2021. The brief talks through the key learning takeaways and provides links to more detailed reports. It focuses on
- Ways of working: how can we improve our evidence and learning?
- Programmes: what to consider when implementing programmes
- Humanitarian action: what are our stakeholders telling us?
- What we want to learn more about.
This quarter’s Learning Brief includes:
- Households in Senegal ask for more support in building their own resilience to cope with future droughts
- A local organisation questions why they have to compete with large INGOs when accessing funding
- Evidence and Learning team propose research on understanding success from a community perspective