DOCUMENT TAGS Start Fund resource
Quarterly Learning Brief: Jan-Mar 2021
09 April 2021
This new quarterly one-page brief summarises some of Start Network’s key learning from January to March of 2021. The brief talks through the key learning takeaways and provides links to more detailed reports. It focuses on
- Ways of working: how can we improve our evidence and learning?
- Programmes: what to consider when implementing programmes and
- What we want to learn more about.
This quarter’s Learning Brief includes:
• How gender matters in behavioural change – studies on heatwave and Covid-19 in Pakistan showed us that women and men access, interpret and act on behavioural messaging differently.
• That timeliness is not always uniform – research in Senegal demonstrated clear regional differences in the start and duration of the lean season.
• Innovation as an opportunity for localisation – how we are working with hubs to build community innovation initiatives in Guatemala and the DRC.