DOCUMENT TAGS Start Fund learning
Start Network Quarterly Learning Brief July-September 2021
30 September 2021
This quarterly one-page brief summarises some of Start Network’s key learning from July to September of 2021. The brief talks through the key learning takeaways and provides links to more detailed reports. It focuses on:
-Ways of working: how can we improve our evidence and learning?
-Programmes: what to consider when implementing programmes and
-What we want to learn more about.
This quarter’s Learning Brief includes:
• Examples of how we are diversifying our products to improve accessibility and inclusion of our learning
• Opportunities for improved accountability come from an exploration of accountability in Disaster Risk Financing (DRF)
- Learning from a meta-analysis of 20 Start Fund alerts for cholera that show that there is a blurred line between anticipation and response
- Evidence that shows the Start Fund continues to be unique from a evaluation undertaken in 2020 into the value of the Start Fund compared to other mechanisms within the global humanitarian funding landscape
• A reflection from 14 local innovators two years after they participated in DEPP Innovation Labs in Bangladesh, Jordan, Kenya and the Philippines