The resources available on this page are aimed at understanding Start Ready, which provides funding for predictable crises based on the principles of disaster risk financing (DRF).
These resources will:
- introduce you to the concept of disaster risk financing and how it works within Start Network
- give you advanced technical training on how to develop a disaster risk financing system
- provide training for trainers so they can pass on this information in their own country.
Start Ready training
We offer members a range of training sessions on various aspects of Start Ready. These include:
- disaster risk financing strategy development
- monitoring, learning and quality of anticipatory and DRF systems
- contingency planning process
- risk analytics and statistical modelling
- risk financing streams.
ONLINE START READY TRAINING SESSIONS
The above training courses can also be delivered online as well as in person