Start Network has a track record of experience, expertise and innovation, but we want to do more.
We need your help to ensure that Start Network can achieve the reputation, participation, financial resources and scale it needs to achieve its mission. Our aim is to grow our movement and position the network as a global public good in the humanitarian system.
Our focus is on creating greater scale and reach, and increasing engagement, participation and collaboration across the humanitarian system. We are working to develop partnerships throughout the world, raising vital funds to support the network.
Help us transform the global humanitarian sector
We are looking for funders who want to help change the humanitarian system to enable millions of more lives to be saved worldwide.
We deliver pioneering work including insurance-based risk financing, a global disaster risk financing infrastructure and pooled contingency funding that stretches resources up to three times further than traditional humanitarian funding
We now aim to take these to greater scale in a system that enables regional and national networks to run these approaches at the local level, tailored to their environment.
We are designing and delivering innovative responses to disasters that give more control to communities in crises, enable early action, and create new ways to collaborate to deliver improved humanitarian aid.
Your support could deliver lasting impact around the world.
Join us if you are interested in:
- putting local communities at the forefront of humanitarian decision making and response
- helping to develop new and more effective funding mechanisms that respond quickly to early signs of disaster
- supporting people affected by crisis in developing innovative solutions to humanitarian problems.
What we can offer:
- dedicated support from a personal account manager
- tailored proposals and regular reporting and updates on the progress of Start Network
- a seat at Start Network’s Donor Council, a twice-yearly event where you can meet other donors, learn about our current work and discuss strategic issues.