10 year anniversary
Start Network Change Makers
As part of Start Network’s 10-year anniversary, we will celebrate 10 change makers who have made or are making a considerable impact within their community, country, region, organisation or wider system – individuals, teams or organisations that are driving positive change within the humanitarian sector.
About Start Network Change Makers
Driving the type of systemic change that we are aiming for is a hard, long process, with challenges and even attempts that fail along the way.
We want to celebrate those individuals, teams and organisations that are grappling with the challenges of systemic change in the humanitarian sector.
Do you work with someone who has driven or is driving lasting change in the humanitarian system within their community, country, region, organisation or the wider system?
1. Faster and early action
3. Collective innovation
4. Lasting systemic change
5. Impactful leader
6. Puts people first
8. Operates collectively
Please download the nomination pack here for more information on the categories, or click through it below.
How the process works
- The change-makers will be found via nominations from across the network
- Nominations closed on Monday 3 August 2020
- They will be chosen based on their work around 10 categories
- Final change makers will be selected by a panel of volunteers
- The final 10 Change Makers will be asked to participate in a short interview and we will work with them to develop creative content to show examples of their work within their communities or organisations
- Internal assessment of nominations w/c 3 August 2020
- Selection of Change Makers w/c 24 August 2020
- Change Makers are informed and content is gathered during September
- Change Makers are announced externally in the run-up to Start Network Assembly and 10 year anniversary week October 2020