Work with the Start Network
Working at the Start Network is an opportunity and a challenge to change the way we do things in the humanitarian sector.
The Start Network’s principles set out the behaviours expected from our staff and member organisations as their contribution to the Start Network vision.
- We put people first: the communities we serve come first in our decision-making and programming.
- We are brave: we have great ambition and are willing to explore new things and are willing to take risks to achieve it.
- We operate collectively: we leverage the value of working as a network, sharing risk and resources and learning together.
- We are inclusive: we see the value in diverse perspectives and work to remove the barriers that prevent voices from being heard.
- We are open: we work transparently and with integrity, building mutual trust in all levels of our work, from governance to programming.
The Start Network is currently hosted by Save the Children UK; as such, we are compliant with Save the Children employment policies and processes. If you wish to work for the Start Network, you must apply through the SCUK website – any links below will re-direct you to the relevant application page.
For any questions relating to our current vacancies, please contact Ekaterina Schubert.